DIA Admission Requirements
As a leader in the dental integration industry, the DIA sets an example when it comes to ethical values and professional standards. The Professional & Technical Standards sets out the minimum rules we must all follow as members of the DIA. Our Standards guide our decisions and it builds trust with our clients and peers. Our Professional and Technical Standards represents our commitment to do the right thing.
Mission: The Dental Integrators Association was formed to improve the quality of dental technology integration for the benefit of both client, practices and member firms.
To be considered for membership in the DIA, firms are required to have the following Admission Standards:
- Have been in business at least three years
- 25% of business revenue must come from the Dental Field and have a minimum of 20 Dental Clients
- Submit Letters of Reference and Installation Projects
- Three letters of reference from dental practices
- Submit detailed documentation–including photos–of three dental IT installation projects.