Annual Corporate Membership is only $2149
This includes access to the DIA group site, Facebook page and LinkedIn, all of which have regular updates on news and trends effecting the field.
Additionally, membership includes access for one to the annual DIA conferences and the Mid-Year Meetings both with networking opportunities with the brightest and best specialized Dental IT businesses in the United States. (Additional attendees are available at $495 per person).
DIA — Setting a Higher Standard in Dental Technology™
Requirements of Membership
- Must adhere to the group code of ethics
- Must adhere to the group code of standards
- Must be at least a Microsoft Registered Partner
- Must have 3 case documentations of successful implementations with photos and a doctor recommendation
- Conference attendance at least every other year
- Assist in mentoring non-competing associate member
Dental Integrators Association Membership Application Form
Mission: The Dental Integrators Association was formed to improve the quality of dental technology integration for the benefit of both client practices and member firms.